• September 22, 2017, 09:02:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Forum/Membership Maintenance: last completed on Monday 9th November 2015

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: KMA Boxing.  (Read 63392 times)

angry

• Legendary Vent Member
  • 1% 13.
    • Angry's Motorcycle Worx
KMA Boxing.
« on: November 04, 2011, 03:36:35 PM »

Greenkma has decided to reinstate the boxing thread, good stuff. try to support the thread and keep it going or it will disappear again. hopefully it will be full of good news for those interested in the gentlemans art of fisticuffs.
"Like us or hate us, you better get used to us".  you can get much more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone. ........Al Capone.

angry

• Legendary Vent Member
  • 1% 13.
Re: KMA Boxing.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 09:04:30 AM »

bummer
"Like us or hate us, you better get used to us".  you can get much more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone. ........Al Capone.

greenkma.

• Junior Vent Member
    • KMA Boxing Australia
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 05:24:38 PM »

If your sitting in tonight, boxing is on Foxsports...

Light welterweight
Czar Amonsot 22.3.1 - Solomon Egberime 21.3.0

Middleweight
Sam Soliman 39.11.0 - Eromosele Albert 24.5.1

plus more  :)

greenkma.

• Junior Vent Member
    • KMA Boxing Australia
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 10:16:58 PM »

Daniel Geale takes on IBF middleweight champion Sebastian Sylvester in Germany...you can't beat a true blue aussie...   

By Melissa Green

Daniel 'Real Deal' Geale (24.1.0 15KO) is a quiet lad from Van Diemens land, Tasmania who followed his dream of becoming a champion in the world boxing arena. Moving to Sydney he joined up with the Grange Old School Gym, training under the watchful eye of Graham Shaw and the Grange team. His dream of becoming a world boxing champion could come true on Sunday the 8th May when he takes on Sebastian Sylvester (34.3.1 16KO) the current IBF middleweight champion in Neubrandenburg, Germany.

A former IBO middleweight world champion, Geale's only loss is a controversial one against Mundine that could have easily been a victory for team Geale, now he moves forward in the professional world of boxing. Bigger legit titles have come his way with much more honour and respect, the IBF middleweight title has been worn by other elite world middleweights and now it's Geale's time claim it.

A well disciplined and dedicated boxer has seen Daniel work his way through the ranks landing him a fight in Oct 2010 with Roman Karmazin for the IBF title eliminator, winning the fight convincingly with a technical knock out in round twelve. In June 2010 Sylvester defended his IBF middleweight title against Karmazin also going the 12 rounds winning the fight by a split decision. http://www.youtube.com/watch?

A modest boxer, Geale has not bragged, dogged, or bad mouthed anyone on his journey, he is devoted to a career in professional boxing. In Daniel Geale we have another Australian boxing great on track to winning a legit world title, he fights with pride and commitment, using superior skills and discipline to compete in the ultimate world of boxing. These are the mastery skills he needs when he takes his first step outside Australia challenging experienced boxing IBF middleweight champion Sebastian Sylvester.

Many of the boxing world say it is a tough challenge going into the heart land of Germany to fight one of their top boxing champions but I believe Geale has got the necessary skills to win. He is physically and mentally fit, trained to deliver a skilful range of accurate punches, balanced with speed and evasive boxing prowess Geale can bring the title back to the land of Australia, let's hope the rest of Australia gets behind him on his return home.

This is for Pietro Baio a writer for UK Diamond Boxing who contacted me through facebook then decided he was too busy to talk boxing...

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Melissa <kmaboxingaust@bigpond.com> wrote:

Hello

My name is Melissa Green I am a freelance writer from Australia. I noticed that you do not have any writers on your website from Australia, does Diamond Boxing have an interest in publishing articles on Australia's top boxers?

Our top middleweight Daniel Geale will be fighting Roman Karmazin for the IBF Middleweight title on the 31st Oct in Australia, Danny Green v BJ Flores for the IBO Cruiserweight title in WA, Australia on the 17th Nov and Michael Katsidis v Juan Marquez on the 27th Nov in the states for the WBA Super World lightweight title & WBO lightweight title. This fight for Michael Katsidis will be full of emotion, discipline and strength following the death of his brother Stathi Katsidis a reputable jockey from Queensland Australia last Tuesday.

I reside in Queensland with my family and enjoy writing with a passion about our finest boxers and wish to further my knowledge and skill as a freelance writer. I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Thank you for your time

Melissa Green

Melissa Green
KMA Boxing Australia
----- Original Message -----
To: Melissa
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: Australia

Melissa

Yes we would be interested in publishing your articles howeevr we do not pay any of our writers so if you still would like to submit articles please send them to this email address.

Thank You
Diamond Boxing

Diane

Thank you for your reply but I don't write for free.

Did you see that Daniel Geale TKO Roman Karmazin in round 12?

Sebastian Sylvester v Daniel Geale will be a great fight.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 11:03:11 AM by greenkma. »

greenkma.

• Junior Vent Member
    • KMA Boxing Australia
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 12:04:49 PM »

A bit of talk going on about Greens' oppononent Krzysztof Wlodarczyk swallowing a few too many pills, taken to hospital/coma, family problems then back in training not long after. Fight fell through with Marco Huck so the next option was taken fighting Green in Perth, his 3rd defense of the WBC title...putting something together now :)

Check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AcsqCPQs98

greenkma.

• Junior Vent Member
    • KMA Boxing Australia
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 07:32:49 PM »

Head down bum up tomorrow  8)

greenkma.

• Junior Vent Member
    • KMA Boxing Australia
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 02:14:34 PM »

I've not been well  :( but here it is guys and gals...

Green v Wlodarczyk WBC cruiserweight No1

Former IBO cruiserweight champion Danny Green shows courage challenging Polands number one cruiserweight champion and WBC world title holder Krzysztof Wlodarczyk on Wed night at the Challenge stadium, Perth. Not one to take a backward step in the ring, Green who was stopped by Antonio Tarver in the ninth round defending his IBO title in July has secured a fight with one of the worlds top boxers in the cruiserweight division.

Green has successfully chased down another international boxing cruiserweight champion for a tough fight in the land downunder just six months after learning a lesson the hard way against former light heavyweight USA champion Antonio Tarver. Shaken and bruised in the ninth round his corner threw in the towel for the first time in Greens career, no bogus one sided fight here just an awakening that will hopefully work to Greens benefit in his fight for Krzysztof's shiny WBC world cruiserweight belt.

Krzysztof 'Diablo' Wlodarczyk aged 30 has 48 fights under his belt, losing 3 and knocking out 32 along the way. Wlod is a former IBF title holder going the distance with highly ranked cruiserweight Steve Cunningham and has won nine of his last fights, five of them by KO. Defending the WBC title twice within 7 months of each other seen him go the full 12 rounds against Polands top cruiserweights, the hard hitter with solid defence will cause Green a bit of curry in the ring forcing him to use his power and technique to come away the victor of the belt.

Some boxing enthusiasts say he targets the old, some say he boxes the not so experienced young but all in all Danny Green & Green Machine Promotions deliver good interstate and international fights that get our and other countries flags flying high in the boxing rings of Australia. He takes the risk and has been rewarded for his dedication to a sport that he loves and I for one hope he kicks butt in the ring tonight :)

Note: Good on Tarver for giving Greeny a great fight and a stunning wake up call, let's hope Wlod brings it and we all get to see a great fight. Awesome line up on the undercard with a couple of world titles on the line in the lesser weight division...

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:17:17 PM by greenkma. »

greenkma.

• Junior Vent Member
    • KMA Boxing Australia
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 04:28:32 PM »

Green KO'd in round 11...

No venters comments on the Green v Wlod fight, I'm off for a pampering weekend down the Gold Coast and hope when I return there is some interest shown in the Green Machine Promotion from last night...

angry

• Legendary Vent Member
  • 1% 13.
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 08:58:49 AM »

Green put up a good fight, i thought he had him, reckon he woulda won on points, but thats the name of the game i spose.

Daemon

• Senior Vent Member
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 10:13:30 AM »

Reading user comments on the Perth Now news website and most comments were hanging shit on Green. I reckon he comes across more humble than most boxers and he gave it a bloody good go the other night. Unlucky in the end. Most comments were probably from people with no idea on boxing and for what ever reason have a dislike for Green. I like the guy. Never met him but the stepson had a chat to him one night and reckoned he was really easy to talk to and happy to talk to a young guy.
http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/othersports/krzysztof-wlodarczyk-retains-wbc-cruiserweight-crown-after-knocking-out-danny-green/comments-fn4pw13c-1226210700659

El Diablo

• Senior Vent Member
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 06:13:01 PM »

Green has never been a gobb off or a liar like a few others in the game and was unlucky on the night ... I've always liked the way he has handled himself in the media same as  Daniel Geale
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 01:59:02 PM by greenkma. »
Forever Two Wheels

greenkma.

• Junior Vent Member
    • KMA Boxing Australia
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 01:34:47 PM »

By Brett Bonetti

Danny “The Green Machine” Green (31-5, 27 KOs) faced the media for the first time following his TKO loss to WBC World Cruiserweight Champion Krzysztof Wlodarczyk (46-2-1, 36 KOs) at Challenge Stadium in Perth on Wednesday night. Green said he would not be rushing into a decision on his boxing future and that he was just going to relax, ‘chill out’ and be a normal person and a normal dad again.

He was proud of the way he fought against Wlodarczyk.

“We were so close to pulling off the fourth world title and pulling off a fairy tale victory” Green said

Green had a comfortable lead on all judges’ scorecards with scores of 97-93 on two cards and 96-93 on the third at the time of the stoppage in round 11.

“I’m actually pretty proud and pretty happy with the fact many people said I should retire after the lacklustre performance against Tarver, and I believed and my trainer Angelo Hyder believed that wasn’t the best I had”.

"I spoke with my family and they agreed and supported me and I thank them and love them for supporting me on that occasion, I was able to prove that I'm a three time world champion for a reason and I was able to dominate the champion, I'm more happy with the fact I was able to prove a lot of people wrong.”

“Angelo and I prepared perfectly for Wlodarczyk and as you saw, we dominated the champion for 10 rounds”

“We worked him out better than he worked us out, but unfortunately it just wasn't to be."

"I'm 38 years old and I outhustled and dominated a 30 year old," Green said.

"Last year I defeated a 30 year old in BJ Flores who was undefeated, and then I was beaten by a 42-year old so age means nothing.

"I'd like to walk away still knowing that I can beat the best in the world, but then the competitive side of me says, do I continue?"

Green has only managed to get a few hours’ sleep since the fight and watched the replay for the first time yesterday of the big left from Wlodarczyk that ended the fight. “It was a massive punch, it was quick, it was hard, it was timed perfectly, he took me out with a shot that would’ve knocked out a cow,” Green said.

“Not many men would’ve been able to regain consciousness in a minute, let alone stand up within 10 seconds”.

“I’m proud of the fact that I was still struggling and fighting with every ounce of whatever’s left inside my body to make it to try and win that world title for everyone.’

“Wlodarczyk proved why he’s a world champion, he stayed calm, he weathered the storm and he did what he had to do to win a world title.” Green said.

Green even managed to find a positive from Wlodarczyk’s punch late in the fight.

“There’s always a silver lining, I’ve had a nose that has been out of place for 10 years and he’s actually straightened my nose up, so my sunglasses actually fit much better now, so I have to thank him for something.” Green’s face is swollen, his jaw is not broken, but needs stitches for three cuts to his lip. He was asked by a member of the media if he would take off his sunglasses, but he was content to keep them on as he didn’t want to scare anyone he said with a grin.

Before the presser today, Green dressed up as Santa Claus today for the kids at his sons day care centre.

“I was dressed up and had sunglasses on and my son still knew it was me because he knew my voice, so it backfired on me a bit, but the other kids still enjoyed it” Green said.

Green will now spend more time with his family – wife Nina, daughter Chloe and son Archie as he takes some well-deserved time off to relax following an admirable performance on a fight card that is possibly the best ever seen in Australia.

greenkma.

• Junior Vent Member
    • KMA Boxing Australia
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 01:38:25 PM »

By Brett Bonetti

WBC World Cruiserweight Champion Krzysztof Wlodarczyk (46-2-1, 36 KOs) says he can beat anyone in the world following his 11th round TKO victory over Danny Green (31-5, 27 KOs) at Challenge Stadium in Perth.
Wlodarczyk took some time to relax near Scarborough Beach in the morning after the fight and was supporting plenty of battle scars from his war with Green.
He said he had great respect for Danny Green who he describes as one of the best fighters in the world and predicts that Green could also become one of the biggest promoters in the world.
“Danny Green is a class act, after the fight he came into my dressing room to congratulate me, he is a great sportsman and a gentleman” Wlodarczyk said
Wlodarczyk said he was sure the fight would end with a KO but just did not know which round.
Danny Green was leading all judges’ scorecards with scores of 97-93 on two cards and 96-93 on the third at the time of the stoppage.
Wlodarczyk is hoping his next fight will be a unification bout, and when asked about a possible fight against high profile American Antonio “Magic Man” Tarver who beat Green earlier this year, Diablo simply said “Anything is Possible”.
Wlodarczyk also took the time to congratulate the new IBO Super Featherweight Champion Will Tomlinson (18-0-1, 12 KOs) who claimed the vacant title with a points decision over Alan Herrera (26-4, 17 KOs). Tomlinson was showing some victory scars of his own with 20-30 stiches on his head.
Green Machine Boxing received very high praise from well-known promoter Leon Margules who said he has seen many boxing promotions all around the world for many years and this was by far the best promotion he had ever been a part of.
“Green Machine Boxing put on the best show and promotion I have ever seen, it was amazing” Margules said
Charles Giles, the president of the British Boxing Board of Control agreed and said that Green Machine Boxing were very professional and treated them so nice and with utter respect.
Wlodarczyk took some time to relax near Scarborough Beach in the morning before going to the airport to head home to Poland.

greenkma.

• Junior Vent Member
    • KMA Boxing Australia
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 01:47:07 PM »

He gave it his best and nearly pulled it off 'awesome job especially after coming off the shock loss to Tarver in July.

Green Machine Promotions is one of the best boxing promotions in Australia, great to see new and exciting boxers from other countries bring it to Australia...

greenkma.

• Junior Vent Member
    • KMA Boxing Australia
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2011, 11:15:25 AM »

Now that's over let's move forward to tomorrow night @ The Arena in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane.

Heavyweights Alex Leapai AUST 24.3.3 takes on Troy Weida USA 46.21.2 plus 3 more pro fights and 4 ams to kick off the night. Noel has been in talks with Danny 'Brixton Bomber' Williams UK 44.11.0 to fight Alex here in Australia which will go ahead if Alex wins the fight tomorrow night  :)

SPECIAL GUESTS: Melissa Green from KMA Boxing Australia  ;)

Schedule for tomorrow night @ The Arena http://boxrec.com/schedule.php?country=AU&division=&title=&tv=&SUBMIT=Go
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 12:05:49 PM by greenkma. »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21   Go Up