• November 19, 2017, 03:47:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Forum/Membership Maintenance: last completed on Monday 9th November 2015

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dirty Love Kustom Cycle Show 2014  (Read 4078 times)

Chops

• Big Kahuna
  • Legendary Vent Member
  • Proud to be a Weirdo !
    • Dirty Love Magazine
Dirty Love Kustom Cycle Show 2014
« on: May 21, 2014, 07:49:32 PM »

A one day show where the aim is to feature as much as possible about the love of old and kustom era' specific built motorcycles and bring together like minded folks who love or want to own, build, maintain and ride the clappers out of them.

It's a show primarily dedicated to Vintage Choppers, Bobbers, Cafe' and Classics !

This is an FREE event - To Enter, Visit and Enjoy !

There is obviously a bike show, but also, there will be a Vintage Pin Up Pageant, Lowbrow Art Show, Live Music, Vendor/Trade Stalls, Hot Food & Cold Drinks.

The Saturday night before the Sunday Show, we hold a Pre-Party for all the great Sponsors & Supporters of this event. And with Camping onsite this year, it looks to be a big One.!

Last Years show, was a Great Success..!

More information can be found at: www.dirtyloveshow.com.au or via facebook: www.facebook.com/dirtyloveshow

Regards,
Jamie (Chops) Day
Editor/Publisher
DLM - Dirty Love Magazine
www.dirtylovemagazine.com.au
OLD AND DIRTY IS MY THING
Dirty Love Magazine - Choppers, Classics, Kustoms - www.dirtylovemagazine.com.au
Dirty Love Kustom Cycle Show - www.dirtyloveshow.com.au
Chops's Place - www.chopssplace.com.au

Choco

• Junior Vent Member
Re: Dirty Love Kustom Cycle Show 2014
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 07:45:01 AM »

G'day Chops going to make this show just lately I have been getting into the rockers/café racer scene so looking forward to eyeballing some of these bikes at the show cheers.
FREEDOM IS ONLY A WORD UNLESS YOU ARE LIVING IT.

Chops

• Big Kahuna
  • Legendary Vent Member
  • Proud to be a Weirdo !
    • Dirty Love Magazine
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 11:14:35 PM »

New DL Show Website Launched and some Updates…!

New Website has been updated/launched - www.dirtyloveshow.com.au

Supporter packs are now in the Dirty Love Store to purchase.. but.. please note, won’t be shipped until I receive the show stickers.. so around mid June-ish..!? But for now.. you can purchase.. and secure one of these limited tickets/packs.. to be in the running for any of the give-aways.. plus gain entrance in to the pre-party..!

Also in not so great news.. is that the GIVE-AWAY BIKE.. is no longer able to be built.. nor given away (well.. I could.. but it would be in Milk Crates).. as we just haven’t been able to gain enough support.. so as to be able to put the bike together..!?

Brett (Solitary Motorcycles) was all good to build it.. but ultimately.. we needed a tonne of parts.. and with the current climate in Queensland at the moment.. I can only assume.. business’s think their money is better spent on shows south of our border..!?

Ah well.. the show will go one.. and a heap of sponsor donated merch and products will be given away on the day of the show.. as was last year… plus there’s still a tonne of free Sailor Jerry to consume at the Pre-Party.. but also this year.. the big one.. is you can CAMP ON-ONSITE (CAMP-OUT).. so.. roll on in after lunch on Saturday.. set-up your swag or tent.. then kick back.. to some acoustic live music during the afternoon.. then from 6 pm Saturday night.. the Sailor Jerry Australia Pre-Party kicks off.. with another live band.. rocking the house.. some great food, some chopper videos.. and great company.. then eventually you can crawl back to your sleeping digs.. and crash out till the morn.. where you’ll hear the delightful sounds of motor-sickles arriving…!

Then Sunday.. up for the show.. and off we go.. Dirty Love 2014 !

Anyways folks.. hope you enjoy the new site.. and snap up the supporters tickets.. plus.. for those wanting to enter their bikes in the show, or girls in the pageant.. or art.. please email thru the required details..!?

Regards & Respect,
Jamie/Chops Day
Dirty Love Crew
www.dirtyloveshow.com.au

OLD AND DIRTY IS MY THING
Dirty Love Magazine - Choppers, Classics, Kustoms - www.dirtylovemagazine.com.au
Dirty Love Kustom Cycle Show - www.dirtyloveshow.com.au
Chops's Place - www.chopssplace.com.au

Prickle

• Forum Moderator
  • Legendary Vent Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 06:45:32 PM »

SINNERS MCC Brisbane Australia
“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”

Snakeyes

• Vent Newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 09:16:26 AM »

Hope it goes well guys, was really keen to get there, couldn't scrape up the flight money from ACT in time. Can someone  please post plenty of pics?

Choco

• Junior Vent Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 06:51:42 PM »

Just want to say thanks to Chop's, Prickle, there support crew, The Vietnam Veterans MC, all the venders and everyone who turned up for a great show.

I can't remember how long it's been since I have enjoyed a bike show this much but it's been a very long time, so all I can say is bring on the 2015 show I will be there again and already counting down the days till it happens.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 07:20:48 PM by Choco »
FREEDOM IS ONLY A WORD UNLESS YOU ARE LIVING IT.

almost too old/Barra

• Senior Vent Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 06:54:54 PM »

I just got home from The Dirty Love Kustom Cycle show and what a magic weekend a huge thank you to Chops and all the boy at the Bunker every one was more than helpful will be there next year." But maybe not drink quite as much .
Patiance and persaverance will piss a hole in a brick wall : Fight the crime not the lifestyle

Prickle

• Forum Moderator
  • Legendary Vent Member
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 10:11:02 PM »

Was a good one hey  ;)
SINNERS MCC Brisbane Australia
“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”

Crowy

• Vent Newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 12:47:27 AM »

It was definitely happening  8)

angustriple

• Senior Vent Member
  • GMGO 1
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 01:27:43 AM »

Pics ya bastards ;D ;D

woga

• Vent Newbie
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 01:36:25 PM »

fantastic day (and the pre-party was v.good too)!!!! I'm looking forward to the write up/pics in the next DLM.... 

almost too old/Barra

• Senior Vent Member
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 04:00:13 PM »

I recon I will leave the pics to Choco I was having trouble finding my phone let alone trying to work it
Patiance and persaverance will piss a hole in a brick wall : Fight the crime not the lifestyle
Pages: [1]   Go Up