• September 20, 2017, 03:05:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Forum/Membership Maintenance: last completed on Monday 9th November 2015

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Knuckles  (Read 2413 times)

El Diablo

• Senior Vent Member
Knuckles
« on: June 17, 2013, 09:11:42 AM »

Watched a good documentary last night Knuckles ... true story of inter clan bare knuckle fighting between families ... bit long winded in parts and some of the fights were average but the story and a few of the fights are well worth the watch     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flEgKSvlGWk

???
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 03:39:38 PM by greenkma. »
Forever Two Wheels

greenkma.

• Junior Vent Member
    • KMA Boxing Australia
Re: Knuckles
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 12:55:39 PM »

Looks interesting, will have to check it out.

jane

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 04:41:43 PM »

Watched a good documentary last night Knuckles ... true story of inter clan bare knuckle fighting between families ... bit long winded in parts and some of the fights were average but the story and a few of the fights are well worth the watch     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flEgKSvlGWk

farrrk that took me on a trip..... i ended up in an ireland gypsy camp watching some big drunk guy waffling about fighting another guy while getting really pissed .. made me think about internet forums.... :)..and lynchy as well  :) and then i watched some poor kid get his faced smashed by a much bigger guy in a bare knuckles match....i am all freaked out now..... faaaaarkkkkk.....  :o

almost too old/Barra

• Senior Vent Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 05:19:32 PM »

Patiance and persaverance will piss a hole in a brick wall : Fight the crime not the lifestyle

Lynchy

• Senior Vent Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 07:01:03 PM »

farrrk that took me on a trip..... i ended up in an ireland gypsy camp watching some big drunk guy waffling about fighting another guy while getting really pissed .. made me think about internet forums.... :)..and lynchy as well  :) and then i watched some poor kid get his faced smashed by a much bigger guy in a bare knuckles match....i am all freaked out now..... faaaaarkkkkk.....  :o

Seeing as I'm drunk, I wont waffle on about giving you a kermit the frog spanking :P
Its a long way to the shop if ya want a sausage roll

angry

• Legendary Vent Member
  • 1% 13.
    • Angry's Motorcycle Worx
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 05:00:56 PM »

saw a full lenght doco on the Gypsy fighters, it went through the clans etc, some very hard tough blokes amongst em, was one old feller , in his 60s , still fighting once a month, very rarely beaten . Got a head like a dropped pie, you can tell hes blocked a few with his noggin. showed em training up the young blokes , and showed how they matched em through their earlyfights, once they get a few wins they can challenge or be challenged,  pretty well anyone they want  and there are some big money fights amongst em too.  bloody hard way to make a living though.
"Like us or hate us, you better get used to us".  you can get much more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone. ........Al Capone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up